- Salary in the $120 -130,000 range
- Comprehensive Benefit and Retirement Programs etc.
- Young, growing company positioned well to deliver products and services to a high-growth industry. You will have an opportunity to play a big part in their success.
Our client is an established young company in one of the hottest growth areas for the next couple of decades. You will possess solid technical skills and be part of a dynamic team delivering products to leading as well as new names in the industry. We are looking for an experienced Hardware Design Engineer who will be an integral part of the Engineering team.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Full lifecycle design of digital and analog circuits- requirements generation, high-level and detailed design, test plan generation, integration, test, delivery
- Use schematic capture and PCB layout tools such as OrCAD, Altium, Allegro
- Deal with compliance issues- EMC, FCC, UL
- Debug in lab
Who Will Be a Great Fit?
- BSEE with 4+ years of applicable experience
- Analog and digital circuit design experience
- C/C++ software of bring-up and test code
- Familiarity with design tools
- AC/DC power supply experience
- Code revision management tools like Git
- Familiarity of cost optimized design for volume production
- Knowledge of digital scopes, analyzers, other complex measurement devices
As recruiters, we are skilled in our field and understand how to match an opportunity with the individual. If you choose to send us your resume, be advised we will not share it with any employer without your permission.