- Salary in the $120 -130,000 range with 25-30% bonus
- Comprehensive Benefit and Retirement Programs etc.
- The client is a large financial services company that provides innovative lending and liquidity products for institutional and individual investors in alternative assets. The Company has over $1 billion of permanent equity capital and provides liquidity to investors from funds invested in private capital, venture capital, real property, structured financial investments. Gated hedge funds, real asset, secondary investments, and structured financial investments.
Quant Engineering will be involved in the design, build-out, and maintenance of a distributed, resilient, scalable, and resilient platform for Quantitative Analytics firm-wide. Quant Engineering group is responsible for the firm’s strategic repository of enterprise data as well as the platform for all quantitative models related to pricing and risk management. Based on qualifications, seniority, and level of compensation.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Build classes for pricing and risk models, including lifecycle event modeling for cash flow evolution.
- Build market data and books-and-records objects for accurate close-of-business reporting.
- Help manage a centralized Data Lake to unify and manage data across the firm.
- Build GUIs for end-users to easily access and drill down on data through customizable reports.
- Help refine low-friction SDLC that meets audit requirements while ensuring speedy time-to-market.
- Build systems for monitoring data accuracy through automated data validations.
- Help refine testing platform and user acceptance tests on models and data sets, with a built-in escalation workflow for failing tests.
Who Will Be a Great Fit?
- 3 + years of experience in Object-Oriented Analysis and Design in the finance industry.
- Working knowledge of scripting languages, Linux, Networking protocols, security, and file systems.
- Experience Python, Sybase IQ and SQL preferred.
- Highly motivated, well-organized and result-driven professional with strong multi-tasking skills.
- Balance strong, strong technical skills, analytical mindset yet commercially focused.
As recruiters, we are skilled in our field and understand how to match an opportunity with the individual. If you choose to send us your resume, be advised we will not share it with any employer without your permission.