- Salary in the $210,000 to $245,000 range
- Comprehensive Benefit and Retirement Programs etc.
- Domestic and international travel required – about 25%
- This is a rare opportunity to join a well-established international company as they expand in the USA. You will be able to make an impact working from the US headquarters and with other highly talented individuals.
The Product Marketing Director is responsible for growing IP and customer base. He or she will be highly visible.
Our client is a growing, innovative ASIC / SoC business looking for a product marketing professional who can lead the smart device market segment. The Product Marketing Director will be working closely with ASIC's Marketing & Sales team and report to the VP of Marketing. You will need to have specific technical knowledge and experience in product marketing with IOT ASICs.
Who Will Be a Great Fit for the Product Marketing Director position?
- Assist in market analysis and design go-to markets strategies. Also, drive tactical and strategic execution plans for IOT and other Market segments.
- Innovate business models, partnerships initiatives, early-stage engagements, joint ventures, and other innovative ideas.
- Centre for customer engagement; lead feasibility studies, commercial due diligence, and deal structuring.
- Assist a group of five
- Manage product portfolio, roadmaps, forecasting, budgeting, profit/loss, and other aspects.
- Daily interaction with local/global operations, sales, engineering, and management teams.
- 10+ years of total experience in semiconductors
- 5+ years in semiconductor R&D or applications engineering
- 5+ years in product marketing, program management, or business development
- Technical knowledge in IOT, camera imaging, or consumer electronics, multimedia, video compression (IoT sensors)
- Proven cross-functional working experience with global companies and partners
- Strong analytical, negotiation, and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated with a strong desire to drive for team success
- BSEE/BSCS required; MSEE/MBA a plus
As recruiters, we are skilled in our field and understand how to match an opportunity with the individual. If you choose to send us your resume, be advised we will not share it with any employer without your permission.