- Salary in the $120,000 to $140,000 range
- Comprehensive Benefit and Retirement Programs etc.
- The client company is well-positioned to profit from its industry's growth. Although they are small and new, they are well-known and established and have formed partnerships with many international companies.
Who Will Be a Great Fit for the Embedded Software Engineer position?
This is a growing industry and you will be part of a small group of professionals who are developing next-generation products. Participate in all phases of development, including design, code, testing, and architecture.
- Strong Linux and C++ experience
- Bare metal programming
- Small company/department experience
- BS or MS degree
As recruiters, we are skilled in our field and understand how to match an opportunity with the individual. If you choose to send us your resume, be advised we will not share it with any employer without your permission.