- Salary in the $80-90,000 range +bonus
- Comprehensive Benefit and Retirement Programs etc.
- relocation assistance
- Fantastic company culture and when folks join, they stay for a very long time.
This is an opportunity to work for a global manufacturing company that is aggressively growing! Our client looking for a more junior individual looking to take the next step up. This role will most likely move into a Sr or Director level position and you'll be working daily with key business stakeholders.
- Analyze, design, build, test, deploy & maintain FICO Functional solutions
- Leverage pre-existing system integrations when necessary
- Develop system features as per business requirements
- Work it IT and SME's to develop cross-functionally solutions
- Ensure legal and regulatory compliance is maintained
- Be able to scale solutions globally
Who Will Be a Great Fit for the SAP FICO Analyst position?
- 3+ years experience with SAP in an Analyst role
- Extensive knowledge of designing, building, and maintaining SAP models across multiple systems
- Experience working with IT teams is highly preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree
As recruiters, we are skilled in our field and understand how to match an opportunity with the individual. If you choose to send us your resume, be advised we will not share it with any employer without your permission.