- Salary in the $80-85,000 range
- Comprehensive Benefit and Retirement Programs.
- The client is a small communications software company
- Participate in an On-call Support Rotation
- 100% remote!
We are seeking a .Net C# expert to add functionality and new features to our client's platform. As part of the Software Development team, you will be responsible for improving and expanding the user interfaces to support our software services. We design, build, deploy, and support new services as well as CRM integrations to our software package. Code that is simple, intuitive, and maintainable.
Who Will Be a Great Fit for the .Net C# Developer position?
- 5+ years of hands-on experience building complex multi and omnichannel contact center solutions, ideally SaaS in the cloud
- Strong proficiency with SQL databases
- Experience developing solutions and passion for hands-on experience with scripting/coding (e.g. python, java, c#, .NET, or Node.js)
- Communication and presentation skills with a high degree of comfort speaking with executives, IT Management, and customers
- Designing highly available applications with responsibility for infrastructure robustness, including networking, communications, server hardware and storage
- Experience building integrations across WFM, CRM, and contact center solutions
- Experience with communications protocols and APIs such as WebRTC and SIP
As recruiters, we are skilled in our field and understand how to match an opportunity with the individual. If you choose to send us your resume, be advised we will not share it with any employer without your permission.