Who Will Be a Great Fit for this Application Architect position?
What can this Application Architect position offer you?
- 3+ years of hands-on experience as an Application Architect using a mixture of technologies
- Experience in developing Supply Chain Enterprise Software
- Experience in building cloud-based applications on platforms such as Amazon Web Services
- Experience in software development in Java
- Experience in building sophisticated microservice-based applications
- Experience in working with Docker and orchestration frameworks such as Kubernetes
- Experience working on enterprise business applications
- Experience in developing web-services and web-based APIs
- Experience building reactive systems using frameworks such as vertx.io, Ratpack, Akka, or similar frameworks is helpful.
Our client is seeking an Application Architect to work in the Boston metro area. They operate the world's only integrated Digital Supply Network for the life sciences industry. This innovative company has seen its employees grow from 200 to 700 over the past five years.
- VERY attractive Salary range.
- Comprehensive Benefit and Retirement Programs.
- This Application Architect reports to the CTO.
- Client HQ is located north of Boston - metro Boston.
- This is a hybrid remote position - 3 days home, two days in the office per week!
Responsibilities of the Application Architect:
Our client is looking for an Application Architect to join their team and work on a suite of cloud-based products. You could be an ideal fit for our team if you are self-motivated, intellectually curious, and developing innovative products for global organizations.
- The Application Architect is accountable for designing and managing the technical implementation of applications built on a cloud-based platform.
- Be a thought leader in architecture and design cloud-based applications that provide mission-critical functionality and support high transaction volume.
- Prototype and, in some cases, implement the underlying code to advance application functionality.
- Provide technical oversight of development team responsible for delivering the applications
- Provide high-level analysis and design reviews to apply appropriate technologies and architecture to solve conceptual problems.
- Ensure design, structure, and content meet performance guidelines.
- Develop software that takes the best advantage of cloud-based fully distributed architecture
- Participate as a member of the CTO technology leadership team
As recruiters, we are skilled in our field and understand how to match an opportunity with the individual. If you choose to send us your resume, be advised we will not share it with any employer without your permission.