- Salary $120-140,000
- Comprehensive Benefit and Retirement Programs.
- Tremendous opportunity to join a rapidly growing organization with unlimited growth potential working with quite literally some of the best personalities and talent around!
- This is a brand new, add-to-staff position due to this rapidly growing company.
This is a role that would be amenable to Hybrid on-site/work remotely schedule The Data Architect and Quality Manager will be responsible for data management, data governance, and data quality across the client. This role will implement processes around data accuracy, usability, quality, and data security across the organization and will be accountable for the data quality and integrity. This role reports to the Head of Data and Solution Architecture.
Who Will Be a Great Fit?
- Developing and implementing data governance for the organization
- Set Data governance process and alignment with all internal stakeholders and also with external vendors providing service to the client
- Lead ongoing data governance plan and provide periodic stakeholder updates
- Leverage automation, cognitive and science-based techniques to manage data, predict scenarios, and prescribe actions
- Drive operational efficiency by maintaining data ecosystems, sourcing analytics expertise, and provide continuous insight and improvements
- Identify risks and controls related to enterprise data security changes and implement proactive controls
- Advice on various projects and initiatives to ensure that any data related changes and dependencies are identified, communicated and managed to ensure adherence with the enterprise data governance established standards
- Implement an end-to-end data quality management process and deliver a road map to implement data quality (DQ) for across the client's landscape
- Lead and manage the day to day data quality issues and resolve them on the timely basis
- 6+ years of experience in various aspects of Data management (Master data, metadata, data architecture, data governance, data quality, data modeling, data standards, and data strategy)
- Experience in application development, middleware, database management Exposure to multiple, diverse technologies, platforms, and processing environments.
- Experience in strategic and new and emerging technology trends, and the practical application of existing, new, and emerging technologies to new and evolving business and operating models.
- Ability to understand and apply abstract data architectural concepts at a project and enterprise level.
- Experience in product management, agile principles and development methodologies, and capability of supporting agile teams by providing advice and guidance on opportunities, impact, and risks, taking account of data.
- Experience developing data blueprints, strategies, and roadmaps.
- Experience delivering presentations to senior-level executives and technical audiences.
- Familiar with ServiceNow, data governance tools, and market trends
- Skilled at influencing, guiding, and facilitating stakeholders and peers with decision-making.
- Ability to articulate new ideas and concepts to technical and non-technical audiences.
- Ability to quickly comprehend the functions and capabilities of new technologies.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, professional demeanor, and ability to interact comfortably with all levels of staff, vendors, and third parties.
- Knowledge of banking terminology and processes.
As recruiters, we are skilled in our field and understand how to match an opportunity with the individual. If you choose to send us your resume, be advised we will not share it with any employer without your permission.