- Compensation: $100,000 - $125,000
- Comprehensive Benefit and Retirement Programs etc.
- a well-established company in Western burbs Philadelphia location.
Our client company (200 employees) is a well-established law and administrative management firm that specializes in bankrupt accounts. We use a technology-driven, cost-effective approach and adhere to the highest standards of quality, security, and ethics. An experienced group of leaders and attorneys who are recognized as being experts in bankruptcy servicing. You can use all your IT skills with a small, but growing, team of developers.
- As technical leader of a group of developers, you will be responsible for implementing development activities.
- Collaborate with product owners, business leaders, and other stakeholders to understand high level requirements and create software architecture and design.
- To achieve business goals and deadlines, create and manage the planning, scheduling, execution, and control of development plans.
- Assist in the definition and enforcement of development practices, including code reviews and unit tests.
- Respect architectural principles and coding guidelines throughout the code and project lifecycles.
- Troubleshoot and diagnose production application problems
- Encourage and support innovation in technology, processes, tools, and other areas.
- Database Manager Supports and Provides Approval Change Management
- Assists in Quality Assurance efforts.
- Preparing for resource allocation and prioritization.
Technology Stack: .NET Core, ASP.NET, SOAP, Web Services, JSON, WPF, WCF, C#, Visual Studio 2010/2015/2019, TFS 2012/2015 and SSRS.
Data Layer: MS SQL Server 2016/2012/2014/2008, Entity Framework. Environment: Windows Server 2016/2012
(yes old technology but will be implementing newer)
Who will be a great fit for the .Net Developer position?
- Strong .Net development, JSON, C# as well as MS SQL and lots of experience with Microsoft products.
- 5+ years of experience leading complex software development projects through all phases of the software development life cycle.
- 5+ years of experience in designing, developing, and delivering enterprise web and desktop applications using Microsoft Technologies at scale.
- Hands-on ability to write clean, secure, reliable, maintainable, and testable code with a robust design and building effective data models.
- Advanced knowledge and experience in the design and development of relational databases.
As recruiters, we are skilled in our field and understand how to match an opportunity with the individual. If you choose to send us your resume, be advised we will not share it with any employer without your permission.