- Salary in the $130 - 180,000 range.
- generous equity program
- Comprehensive Benefit and Retirement Programs.
- This is a remote-friendly position!
This is the role for you if you are passionate about creating data products that make a difference. This role is ideal for someone who is eager to work with a team of passionate researchers and join the exciting startup journey. Collaboration with world-class researchers in approximate query processing and machine learning to transform AI algorithms into automated, scalable cloud products.
Who Will Be a Great Fit?
- Assist the User Experience team in building the web-based user interface for the data learning platform.
- Assist in the development of analytics UI by being the SME. To understand and translate technical requirements into product goals/implementation strategies, you must collaborate with founders and product managers.
- When designing the UI architecture, incorporate best practices in engineering to consider user experience, security and self-service.
- Maintain, develop, and improve a repository for UI design guidelines/patterns and code samples.
- Extensive experience in web-based UI technologies and writes high-quality UI codes in production. He also demonstrates the principles of good UI design
- Extensive experience in interaction design has a passion for user-centered design with an eye towards clear visuals
- Extensive UI experience with JS-based technologies such as Typescript, Angular, and React.
- Experience and deep understanding of asynchronous processing, partial pages refresh, and DOM traversal, manipulation. Both XML and JSON experience.
- Experience with RESTAPI construction, documentation, and architecture.
- Working proficiency for User Experience design: interaction design and data visualization.
- Prototyping and wireframing techniques and methods
- Experience in developing multi-channel, mobile responsive and mobile-adaptive UIs
- Experience in enterprise and SaaS development
- Enterprise software development with a focus on UI design for data engineers/analysts
- Google Material Design principles, and coding
- Accessibility tooling (Section 508 and WCAG)
- Familiarity With BI Tools
As recruiters, we are skilled in our field and understand how to match an opportunity with the individual. If you choose to send us your resume, be advised we will not share it with any employer without your permission.