Very Rich Benefit Package - 401k and Profit Sharing
Culture - promotions internal pride themselves on, employees feel valued, on-boarding very structured and fun
65-80% of Health Insurance paid by the company
LTD, STD, Life Insurance paid 100% by company
- Provide design, installation, configuration, monitoring, management, and troubleshooting for all network, communications, hardware and software.
- Provide technical and supervisory support of infrastructure/network team.
- Develop business continuity and disaster recovery procedures and plans for IT equipment and services.
- Provide short and long-range planning for the department and create technical strategy.
- Create and maintain network diagrams and documentation.
- Patch management. Inventory management.
- Implement and maintain virus protection.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related experience.
- 5 - 8 years' experience.
- CCNA, MCSE, CISSP or other industry specific certification preferred.
- Experience in Servers, PC’s, TC’s, Laptops, Notebooks, Printers, ipads, Citrix and VMWare Virtualization, Azure/AWS Platform, SANs, Active Directory, VPN (IPSec and SSL), VLAN management, VOIP, PBX and contact center, Conferencing and Video Conferencing, Exchange, SQL Server Administration.