- Salary range $100-120,000
- Comprehensive Benefit and Retirement Programs.
- Client is a leading global SaaS company
As Technical Product Manager, you will be responsible for driving Profitero’s Sales and Share product line within the Product Management Team. With virtually unlimited eCommerce sales, marketing, and supply chain data at your fingertips, you will test and deploy capabilities that will deliver untapped growth for our clients. This role will partner closely with the engineering and data science teams in addition to collaborating with stakeholders across the company, including design, insights, partnerships, marketing, sales, and customer success to bring the best features to the market.
What will you do?
Who Will Be a Great Fit?
- Assist engineers and data scientists with complex technical problems. Work closely with infrastructure and engineering teams to break down complex projects into smaller deliverables
- Draft product specifications and communicate your vision with technical partners
- Use agile project management techniques to plan and execute data engineering projects. This includes design, prototyping, and rapid iteration.
- To understand the market's needs, engage customers, and evaluate the competitive landscape
- 2+ years experience in Product Management for enterprise B2B applications that include data, analytics, and insights.
- You are driven by entrepreneurship and have a passion for learning, improvement, and collaboration.
- You are a get-it-done type person with a high value of "achievement" over "activity".
- Strong working with statistics, probability, and measurement methods
- Strong communicating with non-technical commercial stakeholders and building Relationships (both internally & externally)
As recruiters, we are skilled in our field and understand how to match an opportunity with the individual. If you choose to send us your resume, be advised we will not share it with any employer without your permission.