- Compensation: $80 - 100,000 range
- Comprehensive Benefit and Retirement Programs.
- Great company to work for.
Our hosted O365 Exchange Online environment supports 30,000 mailboxes. You will be involved in designing related conversations, performing advanced configuration and engineering work, and providing day-to-day support to ensure that the messaging system is available and running smoothly.
Who Will Be a Great Fit?
- Administration of the environment's day-to-day systems
- Participating in the design, configuration, reporting, deployment, and day-to-day operations of messaging infrastructure technology
- Support for Windows Server 2016, Active Directory, and 3rd-party applications in the Hosted Exchange offering.
- New and additional technologies to improve the infrastructure
- Participate in patching, upgrades, and pilot testing prior to final deployment
- Assisting in the resolution of problems and actively participating with problem management activities
- 5+ years experience in Microsoft Windows Server and Exchange 2010/2016/Exchange Online administration.
- Utilize PowerShell to manage Exchange.
- Working knowledge of Windows Active Directory and Microsoft clustering technologies.
- Ability to manage backups and backup systems for Exchange.
- Configuration experience of email clients to including Outlook.
- Understand various access methods including POP, IMAP, OWA, MAPI, Outlook Anywhere, and SMTP.
- Experience with various Microsoft tools like graph API, reporting web services, exchange web services.
- Linux MTAs, mainly Exim for simple gateways or antispam.
- MySQL/SQL general knowledge.
As recruiters, we are skilled in our field and understand how to match an opportunity with the individual. If you choose to send us your resume, be advised we will not share it with any employer without your permission.