- Salary in the $125 - 160,000 range
- Comprehensive Benefit and Retirement Programs.
We are seeking a passionate product manager who will help us direct our product strategy and implement the roadmap. The role requires you to be flexible in a fast-changing industry and high-growth startup environment. You will be required to quickly learn in order to keep our product line ahead of the curve. We have some exciting ideas around enhancing various aspects of our fiat product offering, so experience with at a banking-as-a-service, payment-as-a-service, or broker-dealer is highly preferred. A payments expert is a must. It should be noted, however, that you may also have the chance to work in other product areas.
You will be responsible for:
- Help own the product life cycle, from identifying problems, researching product opportunities, iterating on solutions, building and developing features, and shipping code.
- Work directly with engineers in laying out and designing system architecture to align with product goals. You must be able to hold your own in a room full of deeply technical engineers.
- Help develop innovative, industry-leading features and products that uniquely serve our customers - differentiating and winning on ease of integration, design and creativity.
- Interact directly with clients from onboarding and integration, to updating clients of new features and building a cadence of communication to identify any common pain-points.
- Work closely with technical leadership to establish timelines and delivery.
- Assist with day-to-day settlement operations where necessary.
Who Will Be a Great Fit for this Product Manager position?
- 3+ years of product management or equivalent experience in an API-driven SAAS company, preferably in the FinTech space.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience driving complex, cross-functional product initiatives in a successful way.
- A humble and scrappy get-it-done mindset; you’re resourceful and in your element going from 0 to 1, as well as scaling a team.
- Background in scaling distributed and message-based systems whilst retaining platform performance.
- Technical knowledge and passion for digital assets and continued learning.
- Comfort with ambiguity; the ability to independently lay out and test clear hypotheses, and solve problems without well-defined direction.
- Experience at a banking-as-a-service, brokerage-as a service, payment-as-a-service business. An understanding around financials services reconciliation tools.
- Experience with digital assets preferred, but not requited.
- Experience with yield-generating products.
As recruiters, we are skilled in our field and understand how to match an opportunity with the individual. If you choose to send us your resume, be advised we will not share it with any employer without your permission.