- Salary in the $125 - 175,000 range
- Comprehensive Benefit and Retirement Programs.
- high growth startup in one of the most exciting markets in decades
We are searching for an experienced Product Manager who has extensive knowledge of blockchain inner-workings. This is a more technical product role as you will be researching, scoping, and owning the delivery of features related to our blockchain nodes, Defi products, and adjacent internal applications. There will also be opportunities to learn and contribute to other areas of the product stack if that is of interest. We need someone to help direct product strategy and deliver on the roadmap. This role requires a person to adapt to both a rapidly evolving industry and a high-growth startup environment. We will need you to learn quickly so that our product line stays ahead of the curve.
You will be responsible for:
- Help own the product life cycle, from identifying problems, researching product opportunities, iterating on solutions, building and developing features, and shipping code.
- Work directly with engineers in laying out and designing system architecture to align with product goals. You must be able to hold your own in a room full of deeply technical engineers.
- Help develop innovative, industry-leading features and products that uniquely serve our customers - differentiating and winning on ease of integration, design and creativity.
- Interact directly with clients from onboarding and integration, to updating clients of new features and building a cadence of communication to identify any common pain-points.
- Work closely with technical leadership to establish timelines and delivery.
- Assist with day-to-day settlement operations where necessary.
Who Will Be a Great Fit for this Product Manager position?
- 4+ years of product management or equivalent experience in an API-driven SAAS company, in the FinTech space.
- Experience driving complex, cross-functional product initiatives in a successful way.
- A humble and scrappy get-it-done mindset; you’re resourceful and in your element going from 0 to 1, as well as scaling a team.
- Background in scaling distributed and message-based systems whilst retaining platform performance.
- Technical knowledge and passion for digital assets and continued learning.
- Comfort with ambiguity; the ability to independently layout and test clear hypotheses, and solve problems without well-defined direction.
- Experience at a banking-as-a-service, brokerage-as a service, payment-as-a-service business. An understanding of financial services reconciliation tools.
- Experience with digital assets preferred, but not requited.
- Experience with yield-generating products
As recruiters, we are skilled in our field and understand how to match an opportunity with the individual. If you choose to send us your resume, be advised we will not share it with any employer without your permission.