- Compensation: $110,000 - $150,000
- Prestigious company in suburban Philadelphia location.
- 100% remote position, client is in Hartford
Searching for an experienced iOS developer to help develop and maintain our client flagship product used by millions of people worldwide! Your primary focus will be developing iOS application(s) and their integration with back-end services. Having full-stack experience, from client down to stored procedures, is required for this position. You should have a successful track record of collaborative problem solving, designing, and implementing scalable solutions with a high level of attention to detail and quality. In addition, you should feel comfortable working in a fast-paced environment where tactical and strategic business decisions could modify product roadmaps and delivery timelines.
- Design, build, deploy and maintain applications running on iOS.
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Collaborate with other senior team members to define, design, and ship new features
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs rapidly.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automation where possible.
- Coordinate and collaborate with the Product and Engineering teams to understand problems, come up with creative solutions, and help with tracking and delivering within the release plan
- Understand and implement iOS specific design patterns
Who will be great for this iOS developer position?
- At least five years of native iOS development experience
- Excellent at iOS fundamentals, including technologies like UIKit, WatchKit, Core Data, etc.
- Excellent Swift and Objective-C coding ability, .Net/C# a plus but not required
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
- Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
- Experience with performance and memory tuning
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications (Firebase, Twillio)
- Familiarity with continuous integration (Jenkins), application monitoring (Crashlytics) using unit testing, and cucumber tests for functional tests
- Extremely comfortable with understanding and implementing client-side handlers for web service
As recruiters, we are skilled in our field and understand how to match an opportunity with the individual. If you choose to send us your resume, be advised we will not share it with any employer without your permission.