Our client wants to add a creative UI/UX Developer
to their software development team. This is a technical role for an independent contributor with solid UI/UX experience writing code for web and mobile applications. This is a small team environment, and you need to be adaptable and ready to prototype, demonstrate, develop, and test new features and updates. You will work with industry-leading technology, alongside intelligent people with open office space and dynamic culture.
Who Will Be a Great Fit for this UI/UX Developer position?
- Salary range of $120 - $135,000
- Comprehensive Benefit and Retirement Programs; Health, Dental, Vision, Disability, Life insurance coverage, plus 401(k) with company match.
- Annual bonus program, ranges from 7% to 12.5%
- This position reports to the Director of Engineering.
- Client HQ is in the metro Boston area.
- Hybrid Work Schedule - this is a remote-friendly position...3 days in the office and 2 days remote
- 3 weeks of vacation from day 1....and free bagel Mondays!
- Strong ability to maintain (and work to replace) legacy front end code written with JSP/JSTL/YUI and other web technologies
- Ability to interpret legacy code and modify accordingly
- Experience with storyboard, prototype, and present UI/UX concepts for both “CLEAN” web app and “CLEANMobile” iOS/Android apps
As recruiters, we are skilled in our field and understand how to match an opportunity with the individual. If you choose to send us your resume, be advised we will not share it with any employer without your permission.