A System Engineer is required to play a vital role to develop system architecture, requirements and perform the configuration management activities required to meet ASPICE for our client in Novi, MI. This is one of their primary R&D centers, where they do cutting-edge work in thermal/energy management systems. In this position, you'll develop new actuator systems used on next-generation vehicles. This position will allow you to make critical decisions about the technical direction of a top global supplier.
Responsibilities of the Systems Engineer:
- Will be responsible to collect, analyze, classify, clarify and transforming the customer requirements into an appropriate set of technical requirements useful for the system design and validation of the system (product).
- Inspection of E/E, EMC, and Environmental test specifications supporting system test specification creation.
- Sustain traceability between customers’ requirements and internal requirements.
- Technical expertise in requirements development to the team to ensure product expectation and function is required.
- Responsible for documenting and supporting the development of system architecture that can be presented to all stakeholders for clear understanding and traceability to the different disciplines in our products (ex. Software / Hardware / Mechanical / Motor)
- Support Software, Systems Validation and Engineering Groups.