- Salary $110-130,000
- Great benefits with bonus.
- One of the fastest-growing and well-established financial institutions in the country. The 10 Billion dollar organization has a terrific culture, tons of room for growth and would be a 100% remote permanently opportunity for residents of NJ, NY (not NYC) PA, GA or FL
The AVP - ServiceNow Lead in conjunction with Enterprise Solutions Management is responsible for the planning, development, delivery and management of the ServiceNow platform. This Lead position will have direct oversight and involvement in the day-to-day execution of ServiceNow Applications.
As the AVP - ServiceNow Lead at our Client, in conjunction with Enterprise Solutions Management, you will be responsible for the planning, development, delivery and management of the ServiceNow platform. This Lead position will have direct oversight and involvement in the day-to-day execution of ServiceNow Applications.
Who Will Be a Great Fit?
- Collaborate with key business units, stakeholders and other resources to develop use cases and automation solutions within the ServiceNow platform.
- Work with management to develop and update product roadmap in response to business needs and system releases.
- Manage the complete lifecycle of production/sub-production environments including necessary configurations and integrations, application administration activities (operational, migrations, and upgrades).
- Follow ITIL standards and best practices, as applicable.
- Assist staff in the troubleshooting of performance, integration, and user management issues by reviewing application and system logs.
- Develop procedures and scripts for monitoring and automation of manual processes.
- Engage with product engineering and support teams to troubleshoot issues and any planned activities.
- Maintain system documentation for configuration and troubleshooting of known issues.
- Work closely with other admins and teams to support the delivery of related tasks successfully.
- Develop best practices for administrative operations and enhancements based on lessons learned.
- Participate in Change Advisory Board meetings to understand deliverables and timelines for administration activities.
- Coordinate and execute system upgrades and other go-live activities.
- Follow SOX controls and helps collect data for periodic review.
- Supervise staff, complete performance evaluations, and handle employee problems/issues, as applicable.
- Several year's experience with ServiceNow Application Development and Administration
- ServiceNow System Administrator Certification
- ServiceNow Certified Implementation Specialist - ITSM
- ITIL Foundation v3 or v4 certification.
- Post-secondary degree or certification in Computer Science or related field.
- Experience with SQL database technologies
- Supervisory experience or experience leading a team
- Experience in ITSM modules (Incident, Problem, Change, Knowledge, Request, Service Catalog), ITOM modules
- (Discovery), ITAM modules (Software Asset Management Pro), ITBM modules (Innovation, Demand, Project, Portfolio, Agile, Test). Facilities Management is a plus.
- Experience with LDAP, Mid Servers, Service Portal, Automated Test Framework, Client Scripts, Business Rules, UI Policies, UI Actions, SLAs, SSO, Scheduled Jobs, Reporting, Notifications, etc.
- Experience performing integrations with 3rd party tools (web services, SOAP, email, etc.).
- Experience using and following SDLC methodologies with a focus on Agile/Scrum.
- Experience with ServiceNow implementations.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to work with both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Strong problem solving and data analysis skills.
- Ability to effectively manage and supervise staff.
- Confident and able to multi-task and manage expectations in a fast-paced environment with competing priorities.
- Good understanding of ITIL v3 processes.
As recruiters, we are skilled in our field and understand how to match an opportunity with the individual. If you choose to send us your resume, be advised we will not share it with any employer without your permission.