- Salary in the $125-150,000 range
- Comprehensive Benefit and Retirement Programs.
- For more than 50 years, this Client has been a leader within the futures brokerage sector.
We are seeking an experienced developer to join the team. Client is a financial service firm that has significant in-house development. They have key systems such as trade entry/routing and risk/margining. The team is strong and works well together and known for providing the best platforms to our users. This is the right job for you if you enjoy financial services and can design and build fast, secure, resilient, and efficient systems.
- Writing high-quality, secure, and efficient code that is reusable and can be used by other developers. This will ensure customer confidentiality and privacy.
- Add new functionality and improve existing functionality to our trade-entry apps and risk calculation apps.
- Always test your code and ensure it passes all unit tests. As part of Agile development, you will be involved in the delivery of all software components.
- Contribute to the design of our databases and APIs. To improve our overall solutions, we test, evaluate, and recommend technologies.
- Participate in agile development.
- Produce high-quality documentation.
Who Will Be a Great Fit?
- Expertise in software development for 5+ years
- Experience developing trading systems using FIX protocol.
- Knowledge of at least one of the following languages: C#, C++
- Expertise in building server-side apps
- Strong knowledge and experience in integrating with other systems. Networking experience is an advantage.
- Excellent experience in dealing directly with interface incompatibilities and building solutions to quickly identify them.
As recruiters, we are skilled in our field and understand how to match an opportunity with the individual. If you choose to send us your resume, be advised we will not share it with any employer without your permission.
If this isn't the right position for you, please share it with someone who might be interested. In the meantime, please look at our website – we have other openings that may suit your needs!