- Salary in the $125,000 range + bonus.
- Comprehensive Benefit and Retirement Programs.
- This is a direct hire role.
- Brand new position with a recently created team at a very stable organization that has a tremendous quality-of-life. You'll be able to put your 'stamp' on this role!
Our Client is seeking to hire a Dynamics AX Administrator/Developer, for ERP system maintenance. They have a small team, so you need to wear many hats. We are looking for people who possess strong technical competence; the curiosity and hunger to dig into and solve problems, both technical and operational; and solid business acumen and communication skills to be able to work directly with business leaders and end users.
This Position Involves the Following:
Who Will Be a Great Fit?
- Responsible for running Dynamics AX Installations, Configuring Enterprise Portal, Reporting Services, Upgrades, Administration – including security, AOS, and performance tuning.
- Maintaining backup systems infrastructure.
- Provide technical support for software installation, service pack upgrades, migrations, etc.
- Contribute to and maintain system standards as well as maintain consistent installation and configuration procedures.
- Identify continuous improvement opportunities for assigned systems and processes.
- Monitor storage usage and archive data as needed.
- Evaluate and respond to performance logs and alerts, including operating system, Dynamics AX system and related systems.
- Builds, deploys, monitors, analyzes and manages application interfaces using AIF (Application Interface Framework) tools.
- Perform periodic performance/Telemetry analysis reporting to support capacity planning and reconfiguration of the Dynamics AX environment.
- Identify threats or improper configurations that may impact system security.
- Manages the change control management process of future changes, releases, updates and enhancements of the MS Dynamics AX 2012.
- Collaborate with developers, integrators, and business partners for system enhancements/upgrades.
- Creates user accounts, deletes accounts, creates/changes permissions by account; user profiles, page layouts, security in Dynamics AX.
- Coding experience in X++, .Net, C#, SQL
- Play a key role as a Microsoft Dynamics technical expert and system administrator.
- Understanding of EDI, AIF a plus
- Strong Knowledge of the Dynamics AX environment and frameworks.
- Knowledge of relational database concepts and design, with extensive experience in SQL Server.
- To be a team player with the ability to work effectively with changing priorities in a dynamic environment.
- Able to respond to complicated inquiries and effectively present information based on the audience
- Customer service focused
- AIF, AX frameworks
Nice to Have:
- Dynamics AX Installation & Configuration (2012)
- Dynamics AX Intro to Development (2009).
As recruiters, we are skilled in our field and understand how to match an opportunity with the individual. Be advised we will not distribute your resume outside our firm without first speaking with you and obtaining your permission.
Great Bay Staffing Group
Professional Search & Contract Staffing
Feel free to forward this job opening to qualified individuals!
or email to:
resumes at GreatBayStaffing.com