- Compensation: $120,000 - $140,000
- Comprehensive Benefit and Retirement Programs.
- Great company, privately-held financial firm in suburban Philadelphia.
- Relocation Assistance.
- This is direct hire role.
This Position Involves the Following:
Our client is seeking a web services developer for their Market Data team. This team develops applications that parse market data into downstream trading systems, as well as create tools used by other developers within the firm.
This role is for a Python Web Developer responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application; therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
Who Will Be a Great Fit?
- 5+ years of progressive hands-on experience developing in Python.
- Experience with at least one Python web framework such as Django, Flask, etc.
- Ability to work as part of a team of developers and with the testing groups while also successfully managing individual tasks and projects with minimal guidance.
- Excellent communication skills that facilitate teamwork and interaction with colleagues and internal clients.
As recruiters, we are skilled in our field and understand how to match an opportunity with the individual. Be advised we will not distribute your resume outside our firm without first speaking with you and obtaining your permission.
Great Bay Staffing Group
Professional Search & Contract Staffing
Feel free to forward this job opening to qualified individuals!
or email to:
resumes at GreatBayStaffing.com