- Salary range is $120,000 - 175,000
- Bonus Plan
- Comprehensive Benefit and Retirement Programs, Stock Plan
- This is direct hire role
This is an outstanding opportunity to join a great company with exceptional work environment and technology. Our client is a dynamic, growing young organization involved in data center monitoring, security and data analytics, in real time. This high-performance secure software runs on various platforms like Linux, Unix and Windows. They offer a tremendous compensation package, a generous benefit package, a stock plan and a work environment that offers great technology, the ability to be an innovative problem solver to make a real impact.
Who Will Be a Great Fit?
- Qualified candidates will have a great attitude, be patient, helpful, persistent and a team player. Will interface with all development and affiliated departments.
- Strong experience with CentOS and Ubuntu
- Experience with Python and shell scripting (Bash), Java is a plus
- Excellent troubleshooting skills at all levels (application, network and host)
- Understand the standard Rails stack, data model, administration tools (and a bit of Ruby, unicorn, puma)
- Nginx, HAProxy ,Keepalived
- Knowledge of virtualization (KVM/VMware) and cloud computing technologies like AWS/OpenStack.
- Ability to diagnose performance problems
- Knowledge of backup and restore procedures
- Replicaset management
- Redis, Elasticsearch
- Experience with configuration management tools is a plus (Puppet, Ansible, Chef).
- Willing to participate in an on-call pager rotation.
- Production support in SaaS/Public cloud environment
- Candidate should have experience scaling and maintaining multi-tenant, public services across multiple regions.
- Be user-focused, knowing the impact that various modifications to the frontend stack have on the user experience. Candidate should also have rudimentary experience in mitigating denial of service attacks and detecting unauthorized security access attempts.
As recruiters, we are skilled in our field and understand how to match an opportunity with the individual. Be advised we will not distribute your resume outside our firm without first speaking with you and obtaining your permission.
Great Bay Staffing Group
Professional Search & Contract Staffing
resumes at GreatBayStaffing.com
Feel free to forward this job opening to qualified individuals!