- Salary to $160,000
- Comprehensive Benefit and Retirement Programs.
- Bonus program
- Client located in the San Francisco, CA region.
The person in this role will join a small but growing team bringing the capabilities of our client's residential solar+storage product to both homeowners and to utilities. You will work on a completely new platform based on state of the art technologies and will be driving technical and architecture decisions that will affect the platform for years to come.
Who Will Be a Great Fit?
- Establish the standards for the team in areas of technical excellence.
- Work collaboratively with Product Management to develop applications using Agile. We push code several times a week to production.
- Champion adherence to best practice development methodologies.
- Ensure creation of automated testing as appropriate for a Continuous Delivery (CD) environment.
- Write requirements and design specifications for systems, apis and other development artifacts.
- Mentor and build skills across the team through effective standards setting, code reviews and pairing.
- 8+ years programming experience, preferring backend development using Java or Node.js.
- Solid understanding of server side application design patterns.
- Experience designing, implementing and maintaining REST API’s.
- Experience with NoSQL databases, particularly Dynamo DB and Redis.
- Advocate of Dev-Ops culture: responsibility for app in production as well as development
- Familiarity with Agile/Scrum development methodologies.
- Experience designing highly available, distributed systems.
- Familiarity with AWS or other cloud infrastructure experience.
- Familiarity with the Serverless Application Model and/or AWS Lambda.
- Experience with IoT or SCADA.
- Ability to work by objectives and to self-manage.
- Excellent communication skills. Good team player. Feeling of shared ownership of code and other deliverables
As recruiters, we are skilled in our field and understand how to match an opportunity with the individual. Be advised we will not distribute your resume outside our firm without first speaking with you and obtaining your permission.
Great Bay Staffing Group
Professional Search & Contract Staffing
resumes at GreatBayStaffing.com
Feel free to forward this job opening to qualified individuals!