- Salary to $200-220,000
- Bonus and equity, Benefit and Retirement Programs.
- Must be Citizen or green card.
- Client located in the San Francisco, CA region.
Grow and lead your team to manage the industry-leading solar software platform, able to deliver reliable, cost-effective clean energy to homes across the country. Your team will use Agile methodologies to create quality, scalable solutions for operating the country’s largest residential solar company. Solutions will include consumer apps, automated solar design, mass customization and e-commerce.
You will be involved in selecting technologies and architectures, implementing best practices in development methodology and consistently delivering innovative solutions to complex problems.
We're hiring world-class software engineering talent to help our infrastructure keep up with daunting growth rates. We are literally working to change the world and revolutionizing the way people use renewable energy.
Who Will Be a Great Fit?
Want to work on massively scalable consumer systems? Re-invent how consumers buy energy? Have a measurable impact on one of humanity’s biggest challenges? You'll work alongside passionate engineers engaged in the design and development of a product that is changing the world.
- 10+ years experience managing engineering teams of least 20 people.
- Significant experience building scalable customer-facing and business critical products and platforms.
- Ability to lead a tech ERP
- Must have experience presenting to C5
- You believe that speed and quality aren’t mutually exclusive. You’ve shown good judgement about shipping as fast as possible while making sure that products are built in a sustainable way.
- You have the predisposition to communicate with all areas of the company in a transparent, concise and effective way. The objectives and key results your team is committed to delivering informs your dialogue, aimed at regularly updating stakeholders on progress being made.
- You have the technical strength and deep knowledge of the whole stack to give great architecture and implementation guidance to the teams who will count on your experience. You will have previous experience as a Staff Engineer or Architect or had other significant technical leadership experience.
- You appreciate that the most important part of your job is setting the team up for success. Through mentoring and reviewing, you help managers make sound decisions, improve quality and velocity, and push their own limits.
- Experience creating and improving procedures across Engineering to ensure productivity, timeliness and quality. You thrive in an environment that is cloud-native, highly-distributed and you hold the team to high standards for automated testing and delivery.
- You are comfortable communicating clearly and collaborating across teams outside Software Engineering.
- You care tremendously about our software platform. You are your harshest critic and hold yourself personally accountable, taking ownership of problems when they occur.
- Previous experience managing $5-10M in non-employee spend including service contracts and contractors. Experience negotiating contracts in conjunction with Legal and Purchasing teams.
- Hired and managed Managers and Architect level individual contributors. You understand that a significant part of your job is to set standards for hiring and cultivating talent to constantly raise the bar for excellence. You believe each new hire should significantly improve the team.
- Ability to arbitrate technical decisions and make challenging calls when required.
- Ability to inspire company leadership to be bold and make strong moves ensuring technical excellence in our space.
- 4-year degree in Computer Science or other technical field
As recruiters, we are skilled in our field and understand how to match an opportunity with the individual. Be advised we will not distribute your resume outside our firm without first speaking with you and obtaining your permission.
Great Bay Staffing Group
Professional Search & Contract Staffing
resumes at GreatBayStaffing.com
Feel free to forward this job opening to qualified individuals!