- $ Salary + Comprehensive Benefit, and Retirement Programs
- This is direct hire role.
- local candidates only
Our client is a local bank where you will be challenged to be your best, where integrity matters and success motivates. They are looking for an Assistant Bank Branch Manager who will exceed employee and customer expectations through innovative and collaborative thinking and provide a personal approach. This position will currently supervise 3 tellers.
Who Will Be a Great Fit?
- Responsible for all Branch operations in the absence of the Branch Manager.
- Provides supervision/coaching/mentoring of teller branch
- Able to move between platform and teller line, prioritizing the needs of both effectively.
- Responsible for opening customer accounts (e.g., checking and savings accounts, IRAs, and trust accounts)
- Manage branch cash levels; ship and order cash as necessary.
- Provides oversight to retail operations, including supervision of staff and performance of operational duties.
- Approves financial transactions using sound judgment to minimize risk and potential losses from fraud and other decision that could impact the branch.
- Ensures that all security and audit procedures are followed to minimize potential risk to the bank.
- Reviews assigned reports and assists with reviewing Branch Manager reports as needed.
- Manages Teller Over/Short Report and cash limits in accordance with Teller Operational Standards.
- Investigates, locates, and resolves Teller differences to manage the Teller Difference occurrences within acceptable standards.
- Assists in training of new tellers and customer service staff.
- Assists in evaluating staff’s work performance by helping to prepare and deliver annual reviews and performing coaching sessions.
- Creates, reviews and implements procedures to manage and minimize Branch procedural violations.
- 5+ year’s prior experience in bank operations and management.
- Experience with bank systems and financial regulations.
- Proven experience to lead, coach, develop and manage bank staff.
- Strong interpersonal communication and relationship management skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines and follow directions in a timely, accurate and confidential manner.
- Strong in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
As recruiters, we are skilled in our field and understand how to match an opportunity with the individual. Be advised we will not distribute your resume outside our firm without first speaking with you and obtaining your permission.
Great Bay Staffing Group
Professional Search & Contract Staffing
resumes at GreatBayStaffing.com
Feel free to forward this job opening to qualified individuals!