- Salary to $75 - 105,000
- Bonus, Benefit and Retirement Programs.
- Relocation possible
- You must meet the requirements to obtain and maintain a U.S. government security clearance
This is a great opportunity for an antenna test and measurement engineer who would enjoy living and working in the Atlanta, GA area, where the weather is good year-round, and the cultural and recreational activities are endless. Salary and benefits offered are highly competitive, and your work will be helping to shape some of the world’s most sophisticated military products on the planet.
We are hiring a mid to senior level RF Antenna Test engineer who will be devoted to the job of testing numerous types of radomes and antennae and in our Anechoic chambers, and various styles of test Ranges. You will be responsible for maintaining our internal antenna test ranges and test equipment per operating procedures to meet certification requirements.
- Responsible for the development of Test Procedures based on our customers requirement.
- Responsible for operating test ranges.
- Document and prepare test reports.
- Prepare and configure test ranges, including loading AUTs, configuring positioning, RF, and data acquisition sub-systems.
- Develop test scripts when applicable using our Automated Microwave Measurement Systems.
- Provide test support for debugging of prototype antennas.
- Interface/Support Customer engineers when on-site.
Who Will Be a Great Fit?
- 2+ years of industry experience testing antennae.
- BSEE degree with concentration in RF, antennas, or electromagnetic engineering is required
- Experience with various types of RF (ATE) such as signal generators, spectrum analyzers, and the development of test scripts.
- Experience with an A2LA certified organization.
- This is Not an entry level position, therefore you must have proven experience within an industry work environment performing antenna, electromagnetic (EMI EMC) and / or radome test and measurements.
As recruiters, we are skilled in our field and understand how to match an opportunity with the individual. Be advised we will not distribute your resume outside our firm without first speaking with you and obtaining your permission.
Great Bay Staffing Group
Professional Search & Contract Staffing
resumes at GreatBayStaffing.com
Feel free to forward this job opening to qualified individuals!