- Compensation: $120,000 - $175,000
- Prestigious company in suburban Philadelphia location.
- Outstanding benefits, including free food and snacks daily, free on-premises gym, a very casual work environment, and of course, comprehensive medical/dental insurance, etc..
- Relocation Assistance.
The client is a privately-held financial services firm with a commitment to technology, seeking a C++ developer. This position will give you the opportunity to take ownership of the applications you develop, from start to finish.
Qualifications / Who will be a great fit?
- You will join a team responsible for designing and developing low-latency trading systems for the firm's Index Desk.
- You will work closely with traders and technologists to enhance trading capabilities by providing innovative, scalable, and stable systems.
- You will have a direct impact on a successful desk, working directly with traders on proposing new ideas or gathering requirements for additional functionality, both of which are brought into production quickly through short development cycles.
- Strong C++ development experience in performance and optimization.
- Must have relevant industry experience (hedge funds, futures & options, equity trading, etc.).
- A demonstrated understanding of Object-oriented design and software development in a high-performance/high-throughput environment using C++ (preferably in a Linux environment).
- Thorough understanding of full life-cycle development and performance optimization/latency reduction methodologies.
- Ability to work closely with other software developers, traders, Quants, and infrastructure teams.
Please apply to this opening if it sounds like you are a close fit and would make you excited to come to work every day.
Great Bay Staffing Group
As recruiters, we are skilled in our field and understand how to match an opportunity with the individual. Be advised we will not distribute your resume outside our firm without first speaking with you and obtaining your permission.
Professional Search & Contract Staffing
resumes at GreatBayStaffing.com
Feel free to forward this job opening to qualified individuals!