- Compensation: $120,000 - $140,000
- Prestigious company in suburban Philadelphia location.
- Outstanding benefits, including free food and snacks daily, free on-premises gym, a very casual work environment, and of course, comprehensive medical/dental insurance, etc..
- Relocation Assistance.
The client is a privately-held financial services firm with a commitment to technology, seeking a C# developer. You will join a team on the Options Trading Desk that is responsible for developing software for the firm's primary trading platform. You will work directly with traders and Quants to develop high-performance systems and decision support tools in a fast-paced environment.
Qualifications / Who will be a great fit?
- Design, develop, and implement client/server applications to meet complex trading and analytical requirements in a performance-sensitive environment.
- Work on foundational projects to inform trader decisions.
- Use Market Data to create signals to identify trading opportunities and allow traders to react to quickly changing market conditions.
- Utilize full-stack development experience and network programming to reduce latency.
- The primary development language is C# with opportunities to use data packages such as Pandas and Python.
- Strong C# development experience and scripting languages such as Python.
- Must have relevant industry experience (hedge funds, futures & options, equity trading, etc.).
- An understanding of network programming is a plus.
- Relational database knowledge is required.
Please apply to this opening if it sounds like you are a close fit and would make you excited to come to work every day.
Great Bay Staffing Group
As recruiters, we are skilled in our field and understand how to match an opportunity with the individual. Be advised we will not distribute your resume outside our firm without first speaking with you and obtaining your permission.
Professional Search & Contract Staffing
resumes at GreatBayStaffing.com
Feel free to forward this job opening to qualified individuals!