- Compensation: $120,000 - $160,000
- Comprehensive Benefit and Retirement Programs offered.
Our client, a fast-growing leader in high-power programmable DC power products located in Flemington, NJ, is currently seeking an experienced Senior Software Developer to foster and grow our company's various software solutions and infrastructure. The ideal candidates should be well-versed in a multitude of programming languages, with a hunger to learn in technology spaces that you have not already been exposed to, as well as the skills to evolve our technology stack to address market changes. Our client is looking for a proactive, organized self-starter who can dig in and think big.
- Creating highly interactive web experiences.
- Develop and maintain internal build and test software.
- Designing, developing, testing, deploying, and maintaining multiple software products for both internal processes and customer solutions.
- Working with a small cross-functional team of dedicated technologists, promoting best practices via mentoring and code review
- Identify programming talent and administer technical interviews
- Full-stack developer for web applications.
- Leveraging Node.js, HTML, GWT.
- Python, Java, C++, PostgreSQL experience needed.
- Deep knowledge in software testing methodology and the system development life cycle
- Understanding of Agile methodologies, along with the knowledge of how best to schedule software delivery across a variety of priorities
- Attention to detail on delivery of production-grade software including testing, DevOps, monitoring, performance measurement, and incident management
- Ability to work cooperatively in team environment
- Excellent writing, speaking, and problem solving skills
- Bachelor's degree or higher from an accredited college or university in engineering, engineering science, computer science, computer engineering or similar program
Please apply to this opening if it sounds like you are a close fit and would make you excited to come to work every day.
Great Bay Staffing Group
As recruiters, we are skilled in our field and understand how to match an opportunity with the individual. Be advised we will not distribute your resume outside our firm without first speaking with you and obtaining your permission.
Professional Search & Contract Staffing
resumes at GreatBayStaffing.com
Feel free to forward this job opening to qualified individuals!