- $100,000 range
- Comprehensive Benefit, and Retirement Programs
- local candidates only
This position is responsible for executing the data conversion, business analysis, technical writing, customization and configuration, quality assurance, and project management tasks in support of the implementation of our CRM.
- Work on new CRM implementations and integration.
- Collaborates with software development staff, System analysts and project managers throughout multiple project life cycles.
- Gather and document business requirements
- Configure and customize CRM to meet business requirements
- Perform deployments and quality assurance of our systems and products
- Write and update product documentation, test cases, and produce training material
- Strong Microsoft Dynamics 365 / CRM experience
- 5+ years of developing CRM systems
- 5+ years in OO programming
- 2+ years of SQL programming experience
- Experience designing and implementing high-quality CRM applications and platform solutions
- Worked with internal customers to analyze business requirements defining functional specifications, Developed robust design and functionality
Designing integration solutions
Experience performing software improvements/upgrades, code deployments/releases
- Experience with agile software development techniques
- Experience presenting technical content
- CRM certification preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science
Please apply to this opening if it sounds like you are a close fit and would make you excited to come to work every day.
Great Bay Staffing Group
As recruiters, we are skilled in our field and understand how to match an opportunity with the individual. Be advised we will not distribute your resume outside our firm without first speaking with you and obtaining your permission.
Professional Search & Contract Staffing
resumes at GreatBayStaffing.com
Feel free to forward this job opening to qualified individuals!