- Salary in the $140,000 to $1945,000 range
- Comprehensive Benefit and Retirement Programs etc.
- bonus twice yearly
Unique opportunity to join an established international company in their US expansion. Working from the US headquarters, you will have the ability to be an impact player working with other exceptionally talented people. The Lead Project Engineer will be a key person in this growing leader in ASIC and SOC.
This is a fully hands-on technical customer-facing project engineer position. Will work closely with verification and ASIC development teams as well as customers. Selected candidate will lead and drive projects, provide technical leadership, and make sure the team delivers final silicon designs from R&D to the customer. Must have extensive customer contact experience in a SoC services organization, ASIC design and verification (UVM) knowledge, the ability to perform some hands-on verification activities, and a track record of delivering silicon solutions from front end to tape-out.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
- Lead Projects that are currently in the advanced stages of the Sales pipeline.
- Work with ASIC customers to define die-size, floorplan, architectural exploration of timing feasibility, support IP handling from a physical design standpoint and help with integration of full-chip timing constraints.
- Work and liaison with other Design & Verification teams within our customer sites to identify holes in the design verification flow and implement corrective action.
- In-Depth knowledge of Design & Verification and be able to provide feedback to the design team.
- Work closely with design team to ensure the Company is meeting design requirements for projects. This may include: review of specifications, understanding chip architecture, developing tests & coverage plans, and defining methodology & test benches.
- Work closely with Custom SoC department to provide great customer service to our clients and the projects at hand. Support, encourage and drive timely and accurate deliverables with customers within schedules.
- Will be part of a team delivering silicon solutions to some of the biggest brands in the world.
- BS or MS in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering.
- 6-20 years in ASIC Frontend and physical design in an SoC Organization.
- Demonstrated experience of the complete RTL2GDSII design flow with multiple tapeout experience in 28nm/16nm/7nm process technologies is preferred.
- Must have extensive customer contact experience in a SoC services organization, ASIC design and verification (UVM) knowledge, the ability to perform some hands-on verification activities, and a track record of delivering silicon solutions from front end to tape-out.
- Hands-on experience with implementation EDA tools like Genus/DC, Innovus/ICC2 and sign-off tools like Voltus/Redhawk, Tempus/PrimeTime and ICV is a must.
- Functional understanding of constrained random verification (UVM), functional coverage, and code coverage.
- Functional understanding of clock domain crossings, lint/cdc checks, SDC, leading protocols such as PCIe, USB, MIPI, experience with embedded CPUs.
- experience in ASIC/SOC services company desired
- small company/organization experience desired
- international or Japanese experience a plus
Please apply to this opening if it sounds like you are a close fit and would make you excited to come to work every day.
Great Bay Staffing Group
As recruiters, we are skilled in our field and understand how to match an opportunity with the individual. Be advised we will not distribute your resume outside our firm without first speaking with you and obtaining your permission.
Professional Search & Contract Staffing
resumes at GreatBayStaffing.com
Feel free to forward this job opening to qualified individuals!