Rapidly growing R&D organization with an exceptional pedigree. This organization is involved with a great variety of the latest technologies. Candidates will get a clearance which adds to value and security.
They are more than a research lab; they are an innovation hub. They have an entrepreneurial spirit molding technology of the future. They are involved in cybersecurity, data analytics, advanced networking, wireless and mobility, display technologies, optical and quantum, power grid and IoT security, and electronic warfare. The industries they work in include smart cities and smartphones, intelligent battlefields and autonomous systems, telecommunications, energy, finance, government, life sciences and defense. They have 225 scientists, engineers and analysts on staff, 260+ issued, licensed and pending patents. They have more than 125 PhD's on staff, 40+ collaborations with universities, research organizations and vendors. Additionally, they have 100+ on-going customer-funded research and technology programs.
- 7+ years FPGA development experience
- End-to-end FPGA design and implementation experience: from analog hardware interaction to software system interaction
- Xilinx/Vivado/AXI toolset development experience
- Simulation and full system testing/verification
- Analog communication intercommunication experience
- Excellent written, verbal, and team communication skills
- Basic knowledge of C, Linux environment
- DO-254/DAL-A/formal verification experience
- Avionics domain experience
- New board bringup, debugging, and validating experience
- PCIe experience
Please apply to this opening if it sounds like you are a close fit and would make you excited to come to work every day.
Feel free to forward this job opening to qualified individuals!