- Attractive salary range to $130 - 180,000 !
- Comprehensive Benefit and Retirement Programs.
THIS IS A REMOTE POSITION and this will always stay remote!
Our client is adding a front end, UX savvy engineer to help develop robust and interactive web applications that allow users to understand voice and text data at a glance, surface effective options, and choose relevant, impactful advice for their teams
You will collaborate closely with Product Management to capture customer feedback, estimate effort, prototype MVPs, and prioritize features. This is a senior-level role that works together with Full-Stack and Back-End engineers to define flexible, performant APIs and data models.
Who Will Be a Great Fit?
- Optimize front-end build/development toolchain
- Create re-usable application platform assets such as component and style libraries, permission abstraction layers, and logging strategies
- Develop robust and interactive web applications that allow users to understand voice and text data at a glance, surface effective options, and choose relevant, impactful advice for their teams
- Understanding of HTTP request lifecycle
- Strong command of HTML, CSS3, and SVG
- A BS/MS in computer science or related field of study, or equivalent experience
- Proven ability to communicate ideas to technical and non-technical colleagues
- Experience building interfaces for data labeling/annotation for training Machine Learning models
- Recent experience with common server-side languages: Ruby, Python, JS/Node, Elixir, Go, or similar
- Previous work in a Scrum/Agile-based team
- Prior experience in a SaaS startup is really necessary. Working at corporate machines doesn't really translate with how fast things get done in a flat organization.
- Familiarity with functional/declarative programming
Please apply to this opening if it sounds like you are a close fit and would make you excited to come to work every day.
Feel free to forward this job opening to qualified individuals!