- ATTRACTIVE Salary + Bonus + Equity
- Benefit and Retirement Programs.
This is a remote-friendly position!
Our client builds blockchain solutions for companies all around the world. As a global company, these roles are remote-friendly. We are in search of experienced software engineers that can work closely with product managers and designers to deliver a product that our customers love.
These web developers must be comfortable working through the front to the back of the stack, using modern web application languages and tools. This role is very hands-on with product development, from ideation, design, architecting, and process shaping. This is the type of experience that is expected in startups, and so we prefer to work with software developers that understand this dynamic. We want you to see the vision, and by working together as a team to execute it. Upon application, more specifics will be revealed to you in terms of the work itself.
Who Will Be a Great Fit?
- 5+ years of experience building rich web applications using languages such as HTML, CSS, JS, Node, Rust with proficiencies in front end frameworks (React, Thyme Leaf, Angular, etc)
- Proficiency in a broad range of software design approaches and common UX patterns
- Understanding of how to optimize the delivery of code and assets to a browser
- Experience working with tools that measure customer experience (Google Analytics, Mixpanel, or other web analytic tools)
- Ability to produce quality work with thorough collaborative code reviews, cross-browser & device compatibility testing & bug fixing processes
Please apply to this opening if it sounds like you are a close fit and would make you excited to come to work every day.
Feel free to forward this job opening to qualified individuals!