- Compensation: $120,000 - $175,000
- Prestigious company in suburban Philadelphia location.
- Outstanding benefits, including free food and snacks daily, free on-premises gym, a very casual work environment, and of course, comprehensive medical/dental insurance, etc..
- Relocation Assistance.
The client is a privately-held financial services firm with a commitment to technology, seeking a C++ developer. This position will give you the opportunity to take ownership of the applications you develop, from start to finish.
Qualifications / Who will be a great fit?
- You will join a team responsible for designing and developing low-latency trading systems for the firm's Index Desk.
- You will work closely with traders and technologists to enhance trading capabilities by providing innovative, scalable, and stable systems.
- You will have a direct impact on a successful desk, working directly with traders on proposing new ideas or gathering requirements for additional functionality, both of which are brought into production quickly through short development cycles.
- Strong C++ development experience in performance and optimization.
- Must have relevant industry experience (hedge funds, futures & options, equity trading, etc.).
- A demonstrated understanding of Object-oriented design and software development in a high-performance/high-throughput environment using C++ (preferably in a Linux environment).
- Thorough understanding of full life-cycle development and performance optimization/latency reduction methodologies.
- Ability to work closely with other software developers, traders, Quants, and infrastructure teams.