- Compensation: $120,000 - $140,000
- Prestigious company in suburban Philadelphia location.
- Outstanding benefits, including free food and snacks daily, free on-premises gym, a very casual work environment, and of course, comprehensive medical/dental insurance, etc..
- Relocation Assistance.
The client is a privately-held financial services firm with a commitment to technology, seeking a C# developer. You will join a team on the Options Trading Desk that is responsible for developing software for the firm's primary trading platform. You will work directly with traders and Quants to develop high-performance systems and decision support tools in a fast-paced environment.
Qualifications / Who will be a great fit?
- Design, develop, and implement client/server applications to meet complex trading and analytical requirements in a performance-sensitive environment.
- Work on foundational projects to inform trader decisions.
- Use Market Data to create signals to identify trading opportunities and allow traders to react to quickly changing market conditions.
- Utilize full-stack development experience and network programming to reduce latency.
- The primary development language is C# with opportunities to use data packages such as Pandas and Python.
- Strong C# development experience and scripting languages such as Python.
- Must have relevant industry experience (hedge funds, futures & options, equity trading, etc.).
- An understanding of network programming is a plus.
- Relational database knowledge is required.