- Salary $135-150,000 +
- Comprehensive (100% paid) Benefits
- Retirement Programs
- 10-15% bonus
- Local NYC candidates preferred
- Stable company with leading-edge technology
This is a newly-created position with a global financial software firm in lower Manhattan. The culture there is fast-paced and cutting-edge, as the firm serves top-tier clients in 12 countries, including EDM Software, Professional Services, and a growing Managed Services offering.
The role of Customer Technical Support Manager is to lead a small regional support team responsible for the managed services and software support (L1/L2) for North America. This position reports directly to the Global Head of Managed Services based in London.
Who Will Be a Great Fit?
- This is a vital role within the firm's support business overseeing services for its clients throughout North America.
- Duties will include the daily operational running of the firm's platform both in the cloud and onsite at its clients.
- You will need to interface with clients and demonstrate a high competency level to manage client expectations and deliver high-quality service as required.
- 10+ years of industry experience in the financial sector and have supported an extensive software product with exposure to a standard Software Development Lifecycle.
- 5 years in a support role performing L1 and L2 diagnosis and resolution.
- 3 years in team management.
- SQL Server experience is a must.
- Working knowledge of at least 2 of the following technologies (Oracle/Postgres, JAVA, Workflow systems or UNIX)
- Understanding of ITIL processes or similar as regards to support incident lifecycles (L0-L3) etc.
- Experience with Data Management software or data vendors such as Bloomberg & Markit
- Strong technical skills to be hands-on to troubleshoot issues.
- Ability to develop collaborative relationships with customers, partners, and developers across the business at all levels.
- Proficient in knowledge of IT infrastructure, broad understanding of IT concepts and architecture
Great Bay Staffing Group
resumes at great bay staffing dot com