- Competitive Compensation
- Comprehensive Benefit and Retirement Programs.
Our client is a busy manufacturing firm in Rochester, NH, seeking a Manufacturing Cost Accountant. This firm has recently implemented a new ERP system (Oracle / NetSuite), and they seek someone who is a self-starter and experienced in overseeing and monitoring daily financial operations associated with plant manufacturing, material usage, labor costs, etc.
Who Will Be a Great Fit?
- Partners with various cross-functional departments within the plant and corporate office in strategic efforts to compute the unit product cost from labor, material, and overhead costs.
- Analyzes cost records to ascertain the distribution of the expenses for various divisions of production.
- Walk plant daily reviewing with operations staff (warehouse, planners, etc.) and identify significant favorable/unfavorable variances, compile and calculate cost information, and champion the new ERP system where applicable.
- 3+ years of experience in the ability to apply knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles & Cost Accounting Standards in a manufacturing setting
- Ability to research, compile, analyze and interpret data
- Experience with an integrated ERP system, preferably Oracle / NetSuite
- Strong communicational skills
- Ability to work independently under minimal supervision
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance