- Salary range - $120-190,000
- Benefit and Retirement Programs.
- Our client is supporting companies that have remote call center employees. Their technology is used to increase employee performance.
- This is a remote-friendly position!
Who Will Be a Great Fit?
- Design and develop data pipelines, ETL, storage solutions, and workflows that are optimized for speed, fault-tolerance, and scalability
- Work with Application, Machine Learning, and Site Reliability/DevOps engineers to create systems that support their varied data needs while allowing for independent manipulation and iteration of data
- Define robust data schemas for the rapid intake and processing of customer data with diverse structures
- Support product-focused engineering teams with data infrastructure, APIs, and scalable deployments
- Architect and author internal libraries for use by fellow engineers
- Help create data analytics tools for software telemetry and business intelligence purposes
- Cultivate a better understanding of data handling best practices across engineering teams
- Collaborate on security efforts for customer data
- Strong skills with SaaS languages: Should have at least 4 years of experience writing code in one of: Ruby, Go, Python, Scala, Elixir, Java. Should be interested in learning new technologies as well.
- Strong understanding of relational and non-relational databases such as PostgreSQL, ElasticSearch, and Redis
- Ability to organize and model data to support many use cases
- Experience creating and deploying container-based software
- Familiarity with asynchronous data processing patterns with an added focus on monitoring and logging
- Prior experience working with AWS or a similar cloud provider
- A BS/MS in computer science or related field of study, or equivalent experience
- Ability to communicate ideas to technical and non-technical colleagues