- Salary + Comprehensive Benefit and Retirement Programs.
We are seeking superior engineering professionals. This is an opportunity to join a small team of exceptional researchers in developing and implementing cutting-edge signal processing technologies. The position is open to qualified software engineering professionals with experience designing, implementing, and maintaining large software systems.
Who Will Be a Great Fit?
- Design, implement and maintain large software systems.
- Demonstrated experience with Linux, C/C++, SQL, Python, and GUI design.
- Design and implementation of data structures and algorithms, unit/regression testing, revision control systems, defensive coding practices, and providing external support for large software systems.
- Experience with statistical signal processing and communications systems is desirable, but not required.
- B.S. or M.S. degree in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering is required.
- A minimum of two years of work-related experience is required with five or more years desirable.
- TS/SCI clearance required so you must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.