- Salary in the $140-200,000 range
- Comprehensive Benefit and Retirement Programs.
- The position requires an Active TS/SCI .
We are currently recruiting engineers interested in developing innovative products and solutions for the Intelligence Community and the Department of Defense. Our client's unique technical staff provides advanced signal processing systems, research and development, proof of concept studies, and system prototype development.
Our client's experience and proven track record have solidified its reputation as a go-to source for research and development of specialized signal processing algorithms and delivering prototypes and small operational systems. Additionally, they have utilized their expertise to develop their product line, including several products for spectral analysis, data acquisition, and signal externals processing.
Who Will Be a Great Fit?
The client is looking for smart software and systems engineers with expertise in any of the following disciplines. Advanced signal processing algorithm development in the areas of:
- Signal detection
- Signal externals
- Low SNR signal processing
- Spectral analysis
- Cross spectral and cyclostationary analysis
- System design, development and integration including:
- Prototype signal processing systems and applications
- Data acquisition systems
- Spectral analysis systems
- Externals processing systems
- Signal analysis
- Operational signal processing
- Digital Signal Processing (DSP) Engineers
- Software Developers (X-MIDAS Experience a plus)
- Desired Software Skills (C, C++, JAVA)
- Hardware Engineers
- Architecture Design and Development