- Salary in the $140,000 to $170,000 range
- Comprehensive Benefit and Retirement Programs etc.
- Small company experience is preferred as this location (US HQ) only has 80 people. The company has 2500 worldwide.
Unique opportunity to join an established international company in its US expansion. Working from the US headquarters, you will have the ability to be an impact player working with other exceptionally talented people. The Front-End ASIC Design Engineer will be a key person in this growing design department. Great opportunity to work on current, ongoing and upcoming new projects.
Key to this position:
Focus is on Micro-Architecture and front-end design with some exposure to Verification, Physical design and firmware. The candidate should have worked with AMBA protocols, done multi-clock designs, hands-on with Spyglass Lint/CDC checks. Domain knowledge in one or more of the below areas is strongly desired:
High-speed interfaces (such as USB, PCIe)
Primary responsibilities include:
Who Will Be a Great Fit?
- Work with customer, vendors and internal teams
- Support customer’s design through all phases of ASIC execution.
- Ensure designs meet product performance requirements by performing related tasks. Contribute to microarchitecture, RTL design, synthesis, and timing closure.
- Ensure deadline for project milestones are met.
- Work effectively with internal teams, including verification, physical design, FPGA and firmware teams, some globally.
- Display a results-focused attitude and accomplish Company/Team-goals.
- 5+ years of professional design experience.
- Hands-on ASIC front-end design, ideally in design services environments (product backgrounds acceptable).
- Skills Required – Micro-architecture at module/sub-system/chip-level; digital design of complex modules/sub-systems, with solid understanding of clock-domain crossings; integration of IPs/modules/sub-systems designed by internal/external teams; experience using AMBA bus protocols; System Verilog experience; Lint and CDC analysis; timing analysis; excellent debug skills; customer support.
- Teamwork, dedication, collaboration, strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to meet stringent deadlines and project timelines.
- Skills Desired - Experience in at least a few of these: CPU (preferably, ARM), or GPU, or DSP; low-power design and verification; peripheral interfaces such as CSI, I3C, USB, PCIe; FPGA.
- Experience dealing with international teams in a small company environment is desired