Unique opportunity to join an established international company in its US expansion. Working from the US headquarters, you will have the ability to be an impact player working with other exceptionally talented people. The Technical Lead will be a key person in this growing leader in ASIC and SOC.
This is a fully hands-on technical customer-facing project engineer position. Will work closely with verification and ASIC development teams as well as customers. The selected candidate will lead and drive projects, provide technical leadership, and make sure the team delivers final silicon designs from R&D to the customer.
- Work with ASIC customers to define die-size, floorplan, architectural exploration of timing feasibility, support IP handling from a physical design standpoint and help with the integration of full-chip timing constraints.
- Work with IP vendors to review deliverables and ascertain feasibility for physical integration
- Implement synthesis, place & route, power estimation, static timing analysis and physical verification. Support DFT tasks, package design, board design and gate-level simulations
- Explore physical design tradeoffs for timing/power/area and arrive at the optimum solution to support/meet customer’s schedule
- Work closely with customers and design teams to review chip specifications, chip architecture and feedback on all items that will impact physical design
- Timely execution of ASIC projects with complete and accurate deliverables for customers at every stage of the project. Prepare and hold design reviews for major milestones.
- Ability to multitask and work on different projects that are at different phases of design
- Will be part of a team delivering silicon solutions to some of the biggest brands in the world.