The Lead Front-End ASIC Design Engineer will be a key person in this growing design department. Great opportunity to work on current, ongoing, and upcoming new projects.
- Work with customer, vendors and internal teams
- Support customer’s design through all phases of ASIC execution.
- Ensure designs meet product performance requirements by performing related tasks. Contribute to microarchitecture, RTL design, synthesis, and timing closure.
- Ensure deadline for project milestones are met.
- Work effectively with internal teams, including verification, physical design, FPGA, and firmware teams, some globally.
- Display a results-focused attitude and accomplish Company/Team-goals.