- Salary in the $140-160,000 range .
- Comprehensive Benefit and Retirement Programs.
Our client builds virtual, mixed, and augmented reality software platforms for multi-user geospatial collaboration and real-time intelligence. They are seeking a TS/SCI-cleared Cloud Engineer to develop the future of remote enterprise collaboration. You will be responsible for building networking services and cloud architecture for real-time, distributed systems. Also, be responsible for writing and maintaining traditional web applications, custom networking applications, and scalable cloud solutions.
Who Will Be a Great Fit?
- Maintain server infrastructure and develop best practices and methodologies.
- Drive deployment and optimization of classified cloud environments.
- Design and build Kubernetes clusters and Docker configurations to deploy and scale our services.
- Collaborate with other internal and external members (Front End, QA, customers, etc).
- Participate in the design, performance, and code review process.
- Foster a culture of sharing knowledge, best practices, and standards.
- Desire to learn unfamiliar concepts and solve challenging problems.
- TS/SCI security clearance
- Experience with server administration and deployment on AWS.
- Experience working and developing on, and in-depth understanding of, classified customer mission systems.
- Experience working on-site with customers and interfacing with and providing technical briefings to customers.
- Familiarity with DoD ATO process.
- Experience with EC2, IAM roles, EBS storage, S3 storage, AWS CLI, and AWS Lamdba.
- Deep understanding of Kubernetes and how to maintain and scale services.
- Ability to navigate and administrate Linux systems.
- Experience with CI/CD tools and platforms such as Jenkins, TravisCI, Azure DevOps, AWS Beanstalk.
- Profiling memory, CPU and network traffic.
- Experience with CI/CD methodologies and best practices.
- Familiarity with Jira, Gitlab, or similar issue tracking systems.
- Able to collaborate, coordinate, communicate, and support other team members.
- Comprehensive understanding of modern web development.
- Passionate, motivated, focused, results-oriented.
Nice to have:
- Experience using Java with Spring Boot.
- Logging and metrics dashboard experience.
- Experience developing real-time networking services.
- Familiarity with git.
- Experience with message brokers such as Apache Kafka.
- Experience with load balancing.