- Salary in the $140-220,000 range.
- Comprehensive Benefit and Retirement Programs.
- Full relocation assistance.
Our client seeks Software Development Engineers to join their Signal Processing Technology Group. The team’s primary goal is to design, architect, and implement Digital Signal Processing algorithms on a variety of high-performance processing platforms – including FPGAs and GPUs, for next-generation radar systems deployed on land and sea.
Who Will Be a Great Fit?
- Assist in developing architecture and design of high throughput and high-performance computing platforms utilizing general-purpose CPUs, FPGAs, and GPUs.
- Work with systems, hardware, FPGA, and software engineers to understand end-user requirements and apply implementation on new and established processing platforms.
- Develop C++ implementation of signal processing algorithms and time-critical control functions involved in direct control of sensor systems in Linux or Unix operating system
- Develop robust, scalable, performance-driven software to be deployed on large scale computing systems
- Improve code quality by supporting software integration, verification, and performing code reviews
- 10+ years of relevant experience in developing applications for GPU using CUDA or OpenCL
- Application development experience that includes testing and debugging in C++ on Linux environments
Nice to Have:
- An advanced degree
- Radar domain knowledge
- Working understanding of parallelism and concurrency as applied to algorithm implementation on shared memory and distributed systems
- Experience with FFTW, BLAS, LAPACK, and MKL
- Direct experience implementing complex signal processing algorithms in C++ meeting latency and throughput performance requirements or experience in implementing complex control operations in software with defined performance timelines
- Experience in Software Tools: Git, Jenkins, Google Test, CMake
- Continuous integration and test experience in a hardware/software laboratory environment.
- A high degree of creativity and ability to solve a wide range of difficult problems