- Salary in the $125 - 165,000 range
- Comprehensive Benefit and Retirement Programs.
- high growth startup in one of the most exciting markets in decades
We are searching for a strong product manager to help direct product strategy and deliver on the roadmap. This role requires an individual to adapt to both a rapidly evolving industry and a high-growth startup environment. This exciting position will be interfacing with internal stakeholders (sales and business development, compliance, finance, etc.) and external stakeholders to provide reporting products. Data is at the core of everything we do, and your job will be to manage the process around releasing it to the right audiences.
You will be responsible for:
- Work with stakeholders to elicit and define dashboard/reporting requirements
- Create the reports yourself using data visualization tools
- Gain a deep understanding of the underlying data and contextualize how that relates to the larger business
- Educate and “sell” your dashboards to stakeholders to ensure value is being realized.
- Document reporting requirements in the form of user stories, acting as the essential artifact that drives the feature from ideation to production
- Be the engine behind the improvement of operational processes involved with data generation company-wide. Automate where necessary.
- Work closely with technical and executive leadership to establish timelines and delivery
Who Will Be a Great Fit for this Product Manager position?
- 4+ years of product management or equivalent experience in a data management capacity.
- Proficiency in data visualization tools (ie Tableau, Power BI, Amazon Quicksight, etc).
- Proficiency with data querying languages, ie SQL.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience driving complex, cross-functional product initiatives.
- A humble and scrappy get-it-done mindset; you’re resourceful and in your element going from 0 to 1, as well as scaling a team.
- Technical knowledge and passion for digital assets and continued learning.
- Comfort with ambiguity; the ability to independently lay out and test clear hypotheses and solve problems without well-defined direction.
As recruiters, we are skilled in our field and understand how to match an opportunity with the individual. If you choose to send us your resume, be advised we will not share it with any employer without your permission.