- Salary range is $120-170,000
- Comprehensive Benefit and Retirement Programs
- Relocation allowance is available
- This is the next wave of technology. We are looking for someone who collaborates effectively on a team and thrives in a fast-paced, highly fluid environment.
This client is a startup focused on the creation of a product that simplifies the incorporation of AI models into devices at the edge of the network and it is a framework, hardware, and OS independent enabling rapid deployment of their customer's products.
We are looking for engineers with a passion for using machine learning to create intelligent applications for the edge. Working alongside a highly accomplished, deeply technical, and close-knit team of machine learning engineers and scientists, you will build infrastructure, tools, and AI/ML applications that are efficient, scalable, and make state-of-the-art technological advancements easy to use.
Who Will Be a Great Fit?
- Strong software development skills, with proficiency in relevant languages and AI/ML frameworks (eg. Python, TF/Keras, PyTorch).
- +5 years experience in Machine Learning and Deep Learning engineering.
- Strong practical background in deep learning models and the engineering aspects of their optimization: Common model architectures, training objectives and optimizers, data pre- and post-processing, accuracy evaluation.
- Solid domain knowledge in at least one AI domain (preferably computer vision).
- Experience with PyTorch Lightning or similar toolsets is desirable.
- Technical skills and experience in distributed systems and web services (eg. AWS, GCP, Azure) in a production setting.
- Highly motivated, strong communicator, with experience driving projects from inception to production.
- Computer science, electrical engineering degree or related experience desirable
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
As recruiters, we are skilled in our field and understand how to match an opportunity with the individual. If you choose to send us your resume, be advised we will not share it with any employer without your permission.