- Compensation: $160-200,000 range
- Comprehensive Benefit and Retirement Programs.
- Client is a late-stage startup, revolutionary technology, outstanding opportunity to learn and be a real contributor.
Our client is a dynamic growing company who have developed a revolutionary new computer architecture that is massively parallel, provides unprecedented scalability and will open a new frontier in software development. Several systems have been installed and we are searching for a few key players to join the team in the development of a cutting-edge new product. New architecture will target data analysis, graph database, cyber security, machine learning/AI, training, etc. Product Manager will work cross-functionally to guide products from conception to launch by connecting the technical and business worlds.
Who Will Be a Great Fit?
Qualified candidates will be talented team players who want to play a key role in this ever changing environment. Experience with computer systems and developing product features with development and customers is required. Small and/or startup company experience is greatly desired as is full product development lifecycle. Experience with any of the following is helpful: HPC (high performance computing), shared memory parallel programming and multithreading, graph algorithm development,
- Experience with a small/new company working in an evolving market niche
- Experience overseeing all of the product development lifecycle (engineering, production, marketing, sales)
- Experience with cross-functional team management
- Experience creating detailed product marketing strategies
- Degree in engineering or product design
- Strong presentation and speaking skills
- Strong writing skills to develop product information
- Previous software development experience
- Experience working as a product developer/engineer
As recruiters, we are skilled in our field and understand how to match an opportunity with the individual. If you choose to send us your resume, be advised we will not share it with any employer without your permission.